Thursday, June 29, 2006

Leap of faith

Just to show a bit of how things sometimes go at a shoot, here we have the energetic Sara risking life and limb while getting some serious air off the ladder. You can see a nice selection of shots from this session on my Flickr gallery... comments welcomed and encouraged there, too.

I think I'm looking to have my models do more physically in terms of motion, as well as more demanding posing, and want to start getting them a little wet and/or messy from time to time. Stay tuned.

And models, you've been warned. ;)

BTW, my sister is in town for the next week, so blogging will taper off most likely for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, love your blog. You have great images and worthwhile ideas here. I'll be back regularly. And, really, we ought to get together and compare notes now and then...