Monday, August 07, 2006

Negligees and Negligence

Had a comment from someone wondering why photos from a particular shoot haven't made it to the blog yet. Hate to admit it, but the blog isn't the only thing I've been neglecting lately. A lot of shoots have come together in the past week or so, plus a few other pressing matters (including actual day job stuff), combined with the virtual death of my home internet connection, so the blog hasn't received its usual attention. Hoping to get my head above water soon, but for now, I will distract you with this photo of the lovely and talented Sativa doing a little enthusiastic leaping on a Saturday night. :)

And when was the last time you heard someone use the term "negligee" anyway?

P.S. More visitor comments on the work and entries would certainly encourage me to continue to stoke this particular fire.

1 comment:

Rich said...

Ahhh, blog comments. Always few and far between.

I host my own blog and so can view the stats for the hits which runs at about 30% of my normal traffic so I know it gets read. But comments are few.

I just wanted you to know that I check your blog everyday and love your posts and images, so dont think its not appreciated.