Monday, August 21, 2006

The Password is... Missing!

To the handful of regular readers of this blog, sorry for the lengthy absence. Wish I could attribute it to a junket to New Zealand or something equally exciting and exotic. However, it was just a mundane password snafu with my Blogger account that prevented me from logging in and posting anything new. Now that it's sorted out, I'll hope to make time a bit later to post more goodies and updates. Of course, I may also try to upgrade it to the "new" Blogger set-up, so who knows if that will put me out of commission for another week or so. Thanks for everyone's patience, and for the new comments that have trickled in.

Here we see Alicia from a recent shoot, looking finely sculpted as usual.

4 comments:

Jota Cê said...

Excellent image.

Anonymous said...

wow, if i looked like that i would never put clothes on.

nachocarreras said...

Me gusta tu blog, he puesto un link en el mío. Saludos.

Anonymous said...

Well done. Thanks for sharing.