Monday, September 11, 2006

Dirty thoughts...

Well, I've been waiting to hear, and it's official... two of my images have been accepted for inclusion in "The Dirty Show" (aka The Dirty Detroit Show) which happens September 22-24 in Detroit. It's a showcase of erotic art from photography and paintings to sculpture and even performance art, and actually attracts some quite respected names to participate, so I do feel it's an honor to be among them. One of the photos accepted is this shot of Valentine that's among the most popular in my online portfolio. While it's probably pretty tame by the show's standards, the second image is a bit more explicit than I feel comfortable posting on this blog... guess you'll just have to come to the show to see it.
Special thanks do Dan and Chris for encouraging me to submit to the show. Of course, at this show, "submit" has a variety of meanings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see you there..

we're getting a hotel room up that way..