Sunday, September 17, 2006

Moonlight Sonata



As I'm catching up, I figure I'll post a few selections from the sets as I edit. Probably no great insights will be shared, except maybe a little peek into the variety of work I'm doing. Here's "Moonlight" also from Nashville, from the same group shoot as Syl (see below). A couple nice LensBaby shots among these, partly out of necessity. In the available darkness, using the f/2 Lensbaby was a good option to shooting at f/4 at 1/4 of a second with my primary lens. She only brought one outfit, so unfortunately, she's wearing the same thing in the same settings in shots by other photographers at the event. At the time, I didn't realize it was her only outfit, or I would have borrowed something from another model for her to wear. So I'm standing apart by being tardy... yeah, that's the ticket.

No comments: