Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Nuance



Here are two frames from Sativa's recent visit to the studio. Obviously shot just a second or two apart, the difference between hiding the face and revealing the face is pretty dramatic. Can't decide which I like more, so why not present both and let you judge for yourself? (I'm leaning towards the one with the face concealed, just because of the ambiguity of it.)

August was busier than busy, so I'm trying to slow down the pace more in September to get caught up. Lots of nice images in the pipeline, so I hope to provide more frequent updates here, even if I don't go into too much depth on them. How many of you kind visitors actually read the text that goes along with the pictures anyway? Well, apparently Dan does. :)

3 comments:

Model Sarah said...

I do I do!

:)

Anonymous said...

I read every word - and enjoy every pic

esgee

Anonymous said...

I prefer the revealing face, though you lose the glimps of a breast.