Monday, October 16, 2006

Downshifting...

I like to try to keep this blog separate from personal matters as much as possible, but I guess I'll need to make an exception here, at least in vague terms. I'm going to need to deal with a health issue here over the next few weeks, which will put a stop to shoots until probably Thanksgiving-ish, and will likely make the blog entries more sporadic, but please don't give up hope. The good news is that there's still lots of stuff "in the works" that I need to edit and introduce to the light of day, so I hope to continue getting caught up on that as schedules and such permit, and I should have plenty of new goodies to share here.

I am hoping to still participate in a small show here in Dayton on the 30th at the Oregon Express, hosted by the remarkable Kidtee Hello, a young photographer who has been getting excellent results and some great exposure for her work, especially among the goth and alt circles. She was kind enough to invite me to bring a few pieces down for the show, so that's pretty high on my list of things to get done.

Also would like to direct your attention to a couple new blogs in my links column over there. My girlfriend/motivator Andi has started a new blog called She Saw Red where she'll recount her adventures in art and photography and VW fetishism, among other subjects. Also, there's a new blog from the guy I like to call "King of the outdoor nude," Dave Levingston. Always a great deal to be learned and enjoyed when interacting with Dave. So, stop by and tell them that Gary sent you.

Almost forgot... the image is the sultry Nikki Sebastian from our shoot a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gary, really sorry you won't be able to make the collingwood shoot, and i hope you feel better very soon!

Dave Rudin said...

Nice eyes here in the Nikki photo. A friend of mine has photographed twice in NY and has recommended her highly to me.