Monday, November 20, 2006

Iris

A couple from my shoot with Iris Dassault, who has selectively worked with a lot of the top photographers in the midwest. I met her at The Dirty Show back in September, but we'd been discussing working together since April. Took a while, but I'm very pleased with what we produced, as is she. Our shoot actually fell the day after one gall bladder attack, and the day before another, so I wasn't quite at the top of my game, but she helped to energize me during the shoot. Also, she's been very supportive and concerned during my recovery, checking up on me from time to time. I appreciate it, Iris, and look forward to working together again very soon. :)

1 comment:

|ris said...

Gary - thank you so much!! The images are incredible - there are so many great ones, I have yet to decide which ones I like best :)