Thursday, November 23, 2006

Mixed Feelings

Saw today that one of the models I've worked with several times, Amanda, has been featured as the "Model of the Week" on the New Nude Magazine website. Way to go Amanda! And while I congratulate her on the recognition, I have to say I'm disappointed that none of my images were part of the portfolio that went with the article. Guess that means I still have a ways to go...

New Nude has featured three other models I've worked with, Abigail, Mandy and Chrystyne (top to bottom) but I don't think my timing was right to be included in any of their features. At least this would seem to confirm that I have good taste in choosing models to work with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Gary and know that if I had worked with you before my feature published I would have definately included your work..it is some of the best I have in my portfolio.

Mandy