Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Banned!

Well, maybe not "banned!" but this shot was deemed "inappropriate" by the folks at OneModelPlace. Apparently we're seeing just a little too much of Mandy in this image for their comfort. Or maybe it's the aggressive pose. Either way, the site wouldn't let me do anything further until I removed this image... so, I present it here and will let you decide if it's inappropriate or not. Obviously, it's their site and they're allowed to set their own standards for what's fit to be included or not, so I'm not complaining. Just observing and presenting.

Oh, and thanks Mandy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, its not really that good of a pic. The composition isn't really that strong. It's just ass. Any GWC can say ..hey babe ...bend over. Where's the art in that?

Gary M Photo said...

Well, I like the way the model's powerful build and the strength in her legs and shoulders and the "dominant" boots and outfit contrast against the vulnerability of the submissive pose and the hidden face. I also was pleased with the mix of textures. Admittedly, not the greatest photo ever, but I think it makes its point and has some impact.