Monday, January 29, 2007

A note from Shelley

"Hi Gary,

Just wanted to say thank you for a great shoot again! 4 of your pics that I posted were showcased! I am so excited....first for me! I have received many compliments on your photos as well. Thank you again!

Shelley~"


Shelley is a wonderful model, as you can tell, and to get this kind of note from her is so gratifying, and a nice start to what's going to be a busy week.

Working to finish up stuff for the Dirty Show, and had a rather jam-packed weekend that ended up being less productive than hoped. Did manage to do a slightly abbreviated shoot with a model I've been talking to for at least six months now, and I hope to have a few of those ready to post soon. I also talked to a potential new model who I believe will be outstanding, if she decides to go ahead with a shoot. Also, more events that are set for the magical weekend of February 9-11 continue to cross my path, and even though I'll not be able to take part in these new ones, the syncronicity is interesting for me at least...
This just in...Since the original post, two more Shelley shots showcased. Six in one day? Wow, somebody there likes us.

2 comments:

Far Rider Photography said...

Wonderful series congrats to you both on the six Showcases in one day. Simply stunning series my friend.
David

Anonymous said...

wonderful, lovely, gorgeous woman!