Friday, February 16, 2007

More Hawtness for the Internets...

(On edit: Rose has taken down her blog, but I like these shots, so I'm leaving the entry up.)

Well, good news! One of my frequent favorite models has decided to join the world of the blog with the launch of (her old blog). There's an old saying "if you want something done, give it to a busy person" and she's one of the busiest people I know, so I'm looking forward to a variety of fun stuff and, of course, beautiful photos. I'm honored to be one of three photographers featured in her first post! The bottom image here is her from a little over a year ago (!!!), and the top two are from just a few weeks ago. It's been fun watching her blossom as a model, even though she was awfully good when we first met in 2005 (Has it been that long?). So be sure to check out her blog and leave an encouraging comment.


In addition, another frequent fave of mine, Crystal, has her blog back on its feet, and is promising to post more regularly. She's got quite a body... of work that she's built up, I mean, and it sounds like she has plenty of things scheduled, so let's hope she finds time to update her blog in between shoots. Stop by and offer her an encouraging word or two so she'll stick with it. Something tells me she'll have a lot to say. Here's Crystal striking a stretch of a pose.

3 comments:

The Thorny Rose said...

Awww thanks Gary! Can't wait to see the rest of what we did last month. That shot is beautiful! :)

Nikolette said...

Gary I love the shot with her arm covering her breasts. I thought it would go well on my Breast Cancer Donation page. http://www.the3day.org/dallas07/tanyavonbose I love the work. Keep it up.

Gary M Photo said...

Nikolette... thanks for the compliment. Using it on that page is more appropriate than you know. I'm sure The Thorny Rose will be OK with it, too. Good luck with the fund drive!