Monday, April 09, 2007

International Appeal

Got a feature today on Cu-Cu, a Portuguese blog with a definite, uh, viewpoint. I think I need to do more from this perspective. So, in honor of my interenational guests, here are a few recent favorites...from the top, it's Nessa, Danaid (twice) and Cheyenne. See if you can find the common element...

Edit: When I first posted this, I assumed that since the blog was in Portuguese and all about the bum that it was a Brazilian blog. The blog owner Gotinha corrected me that the Cu-Cu blog is actually from Portugal. This just goes to show what happens when you assume... My apologies for the error.

2 comments:

Gotinha said...

Hi!!!
iT'S NOT A Brazilian blog. It's a Portuguese one. Greetings from PORTUGAL.

tHANKS A LOT!! yOUR TALENT IS HUGE!!

dfklldoind said...

Gary,

Love the bum shots...My mother once commented on a T-shirt that I wore (I was like 21 years old) that had 4 beautiful posteriors on it. My mother said..."why do you have fannys on your Tshirt?"..to which I replied..."I love female behinds"...my mother (always ready to OneUp me replied)..."do you know what comes out of butts?". How can I answer that without seeming like an ass (pun intended). And HEY..I think you stole one of those poses from me gary...you cant photograph a woman from behind..I have done it already...;-)

love ya
bt

ps..please ignore the misspelling...Im a lover not a speller.