Sunday, April 15, 2007

Kiki

Just a quick image to brighten up a cold, grey Sunday, although there's possibility of a bit of sun later. Tomorrow is Tax Day in the US, and mine were sent in last week -- I'll be getting a small refund that I'll be sorely tempted to spend on photo gear, but should probably apply to more practical demands.

This is Kiki, from our only shoot (so far--we've had a couple near misses, too). If you look closely, you can still see rope marks on her arm... I opted to leave them in, just to add a little extra layer. Kiki's actually expecting at the moment, so I'm hoping to do some pregnant nude work with her once she's a little more "great with child" for maximum effect. It's tricky timing, though... the last time I thought I had lined up a shoot, the model was put on bed rest about a week before the shoot, so I guess the idea is not to cut it too close.

No comments: