Saturday, April 14, 2007

"The Princess"

A few implied shots of LaPrincess, a beautiful young model from Louisville I was fortunate enough to photograph at a recent group event. The one with the frame has been getting her a lot of compliments for some reason. :) She's working hard to make it as a commercial model, and I'm sure she'll have lots of opportunities come her way. Hope I can shoot with her again before she gets too big time.

Funny thing about group shoots is the potential for overlap...I looked at some of the other stuff she'd shot with a couple of the other photographers at the event, and it turns out we had used pretty much the same locations in the building... a chunk of wall, a particular stairwell. I guess they just happened to be nearby, but that's one of the hazards of such events. I luckily was able to get access to one of my neighbor's studio spaces to do these shots, so thanks Scott for the loan of the space and the art!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The one with the frame is my favourite too. Perhaps it's her expression - it doesn't seem forced at all as some might when posing with an object.

Cheers

Peter B