Friday, April 13, 2007

A Rose by any other name...

Added this shot of Rose to my OMP the other day, just to keep things stirred up, and it earned a showcase there, but better yet, it prompted a very nice note from someone and I'm hoping that will turn into something good. I'll keep it close to my vest for the moment.

"Rose" is a favorite model for a number of photographers I know, and rightly so. She's always a pleasure to work with, and some of my favorite shots were done with her. I have more goodies of her in the pipeline I'm hoping to have ready soon, so look for more of her any minute now. As I think I've said before here, she's graduating soon and it's sort of up in the air where she'll go from here, but hopefully we can still manage to work together from time to time. I hope-a, hope-a, hope-a...

The second shot is the full-size version of the "bait" shot from my April Fool's entry. Did I mention she cracks me up, too? <3

No comments: