Friday, May 25, 2007

Another weekend, another road trip...

Although technically last weekend's road trip happened Sunday night and Monday, this will make five straight weekends I've gone out of town. Smart of me to pick the season of the $3.50 gallon of gas to do all this driving. The car I have was purchased almost accidentally -- it was the loaner I was driving when my mechanic pronounced dead my last car, and he'd take the dead one in trade. It's OK for what it is, your basic four-door sedan, but sometimes I ponder other options... maybe something larger that I could use to actually haul prop furniture, etc. Maybe something smaller for better mileage. Or maybe something like this. Right after I win the lottery...

Or maybe a vintage ride would be the way to go... certainly can come in handy for photo shoots, even though you really can't tell that this is an old Firebird that Iris is lounging in, it still manages to create a distinctive vibe.

No comments: