Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back to nature...

Another attempt at the outdoor nude, this time a small wooded area in central Indiana behind another photographer's home. Steve (aka Saxony) was kind enough to loan me his home studio and give me the run of the place, so many thanks again to him. The model was game to try a variety of ideas, and I think this is a pretty nice result. It was her first "real" photoshoot, let alone nude and outdoors, but she seemed at ease with the situation, although I don't think she's planning to take up modeling. Another shot from this day (done indoors) is one of my "Dark Visions" selected for the show this Friday. I do hope you're all planning to drive, fly, or space-shuttle in for the opening party from 6-10pm. The show will hang through the end of June, and will available to view by appointment. See you there!

No comments: