Monday, June 18, 2007

Another lost weekend...

Well, here it is, another Monday, and I sit here wondering what became of the weekend. Of course, I know, but it just seemed to zip by so fast. Basically did editing, editing, and some more editing, catching up on some more pressing matters, but by no means caught up. Managed to spend time with the old man for Father's Day, which of course involved troubleshooting his computer... which turned into a pretty major upgrade project that will have to be concluded tonight.

Had a shoot scheduled for early Sunday, which was postponed by the model, but it did give me a chance to test drive the upgraded air conditioning in the studio. Went in Saturday night and switched on the units, and then went back about 11 on Sunday and the place was bearable, so that's good news for me and future models, bad news for global warming. Due to apparent necessity, the new unit and its vent were installed in the middle of the studio's long "window wall," further spoiling the vintage warehouse integrity of that part of the studio. If I want that, I'll need to venture out of the space, I guess.

Here are a couple of Raelyn, formerly Eilispidh, from a recent group shoot up north...some of this weekend's editing.

No comments: