Friday, July 20, 2007

Deliverance...

"Dave, deliver me some evil..."

Just dropped off my "product" for the Summerotica show to Dave Levingston, who's kindly taking my stuff up (along with his) to drop off at the gallery this weekend while he's up there engaging in other mischief.

Not sure why I put so much stress on myself for these shows, between choosing pictures, getting prints and framing supplies, and actually assembling everything. Maybe everyone goes through their own version of that process. I just know I've woken up a couple times this week with a headache, no doubt from grinding the hell out of my teeth all night long. There are other sources for stress, too, but I think this has been the overriding one this week. Hoping I'll be able to just relax and enjoy the group shoot tomorrow and have some fun with it. Realizing that with 3 passengers and their supplies, I won't be able to take my usual complement of gear, so will probably put together a more "lean and mean" arsenal to take with.

Here are a couple more of Diann from what will likely turn out to be my last shoot with her, at least for a long while.

No comments: