Wednesday, July 11, 2007

OMP Art Nude contest

For those of you who are Silver or higher members of One Model Place, I would love to have your vote in their current Art Nude Competition. Also, I'd welcome suggestions from any of you folks as to which of the photos in my Art Nude and Fine Art Nude categories on OMP are your favorites (must be black & white or monochrome/sepia) as I'll be rotating the main image on my page from time to time. So, even if you can't find time to comment on the blog, I hope you can find a minute to vote me a "10" on the OMP Contest. Just noticed that people have clicked through from my OMP to this blog over 2000 times in the past year, so I know at least a FEW of you are OMP members. Thanks!

This shot is the beautiful Aurora, aka Dreamscapes.

1 comment:

Far Rider Photography said...

Beautiful Image Gary. You captured Charity perfectly.

David