Thursday, August 09, 2007

Art works, too...

Just heard back from Craig P, the artist who previously did an excellent painting based on my photo of Kiki -- the one seen on the cover of the "Dark Light" book. Craig sent me another recent painting, based on a photo I did of the always artistic Danaid, to which Craig has added a colorful twist. I'd say he did an excellent job capturing the gesture of the pose, and the details of the hair and hand are quite good, too. Plus he says he's working on yet another painting base on a shot of mine... I'm flattered that Craig likes my images enough to use for his paintings, and I REALLY appreciate the fact that he asked me ahead of time if it was OK with me. Nice Job, Craig. (And thanks for the bigger photo of the painting.)

1 comment:

Beth said...

nice work, all of you (Jackeller, Craig and you)