Friday, August 03, 2007

Weekend Edition (Weakened Condition?)

After the rather hectic pace and heightened emotions of last weekend, this weekend looks to be clear to do some long-promised editing. Where to start is always the problem. I think I have a general plan, and things have been going a bit quicker with some of the "bulk editing" software and practices I've been adopting. Sadly, each software is lacking one or two critical features that can be found in the others, so it's been hard settling on just one. Maybe this weekend I'll edumacate myself a bit further on the topic.

Still haven't done a report on the "big opening" (as Elvira might say)... maybe once I get some of those snapshots worked up. A bit disappointed in the picture quality my little Elph delivered, but maybe it was just operator error. Or there are magnetic currents in the Eastern Market that foul up small cameras.

Here are a couple from a while back of Penny. Really enjoy working with her... still need to finish editing our most recent shoot. Doh! Better get bizzay then, eh?

No comments: