Thursday, September 06, 2007

Good company

Got a nice little mention on another art nude "aggregator" blog, xmagx. Seems these things are popping up all over the place, and they tend to do a nice job of collecting images and links from a variety of high quality photographers, or images following a particular "theme." One new one, xmagx, is running the gamut a bit, but I think will be worth keeping an eye on. Another new one, Sensual Art and Photography picked up my recently posted shot of Penny (below). I have a list of links to various art nude sites over on the right column. Some of the talent collected on these sites is just phenomenal, from all over the world, and it can be a little daunting looking at the images... but I try to remember that I'm included in these collections as well. To be sure, it's gratifying to be among such good company.

No comments: