Friday, October 26, 2007

Three for the road...

Returning to the scene once more, this time for the 3rd Halloween Group Shoot at Collingwood. The first one two years ago was pretty noteworthy for me in several respects: meeting Andi (even though we didn't start dating until February), meeting Boyd and several of the models I still work with today, and sort of finding a "home away from home" in the Toledo/Detroit area. (Leave it to me to find one 150+ miles away with gas at $3/gallon.) But it was also when I started to think I might be able to do OK with this model photography thing. It was also about the time I was using the Lensbaby like crazy.

Have a couple things planned out for the day, but nothing really Halloween related. I'm not big into costumes or spooky stuff. There may be something mildly sacrilegious, but I'm actually thinking it might turn out pretty cool.

From the top, from two Halloweens ago, we have Atropos, Bree, Barbie, and Andrea. Thanks ladies!

1 comment:

dfklldoind said...

Chic Magnent,
Good seeing you last night, always love talking.

The above photo top right is the one I was telling you about...incredible!!!

see you soon
bt