Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Bling's the Thing...

Here we have the lovely Amanda modeling a beaded necklace and bracelet set (and nothing else) from a little project I've started recently. Spoke with the owner of a local shop that sells beads and teaches classes in designing jewelry. She agreed to loan me some of her pieces in exchange for photos of models wearing them. Not sure if this was quite what she was expecting, but I'm enjoying working with her creations. Look for more as the project progresses.

Amanda took a shine to the red set and despite her suffering some serious allergies, she did her usual outstanding job... and as is almost an automatic with Amanda, this image won an OMP Showcase. She is really one of the best, and I feel very fortunate to have her in the area, and that she seems to enjoy working with me. :) So, thanks Amanda! Can't wait to go again!

No comments: