Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Out with the jive, in with the love...

Another shot of Gaea from a session a while back that has yet to be fully explored and exploited. *Moves Gaea to the crowded front burner...*

Also, turns out that in addition to getting a link from Don Nelson's "Hotel Room Nudes" blog as mentioned yesterday, looks like some of Don's fans have been kind enough to link to me as well. Thanks to the good folks at Fluffytek in the UK, a lovely model from Chicago known as The Original Jada, and Cheryl from the blog "Claiming My Inner Bitch" who warns that some of my material may be "patriarchetypical" -- which I don't mind because my link is under her heading of "Drop. Dead. Gorgeous." Thanks for the link love, y'all!

2 comments:

Some Chick said...

I'm completely cracking up over here over "patriarchetypical."

Cheryl said...

Thanks backatch for the link, Gary! I love your stuff...beautiful women, beautifully photographed. What's not to love?

The "patriarchetypical" warning is for the benefit of any who might wander over from, oh, I Blame the Patriarchy..."

Keep the good stuff coming!