Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Blast from the past...



I was looking at the calendar, and it turns out that yesterday marked one year of me doing "model photography." (I'd sporadically done concerts and industrial and sports and such for years before.) The first attempt was a camera club group shoot with Victoria (shown here) and it started out with technical problems (for some reason, mine was the only camera that wouldn't work with the club's flash gear) as well as introducing me to the usual group shoot pitfalls. I like to think that I have improved a lot over the past year, both technically and creatively. Thanks to all the wonderful models and helpful photographers and other assorted characters I've met since then who have helped make it a great year. Here's to the start of year two...

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats, Gary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the year anniversary. I am a little behind on my reading here. But you have come a long way baby.. I am proud of you G man.