Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Beginner's Luck?



Meet Teddie, a recent addition to the cavalcade of beautiful women who have been kind enough to pose for me. She responded to a listing of mine, and was interested in posing but was unsure because she'd never modeled, let alone done nudes before. (She says not even the "camera phone with the boyfriend" poses -- how rare is that these days?) She really wanted to pose, but was afraid that *I* would not be satisfied with the results, so I proposed an impromptu test shoot. We kept the setup to a minimum, and she had no hair or makeup stuff with her, so we just went for the very basics. Here are some of the many images I'm very satisfied with from the shoot... as far as I'm concerned, she passed the audition. And she has set up a second shoot with me, so I guess I passed the audition, too.

No comments: