Friday, October 20, 2006

Tempting Fate...



Well, I've been feeling good all week, so with some encouragement from Andi (in the form of driving down here and fetching my butt) I'm going to attend Boyd's Halloween group shoot at the Collingwood. Something of an anniversary for me... last year's Halloween event was where I first met a LOT of people who have been so helpful and motivating as I began my pursuit of model photography. Besides meeting Boyd, who has provided a lot of encouragement and inspiration, I also have become part of the circle of models that take part in these events, and are some of my favorite people to work with. I even very briefly met Andi at the event, even though we didn't really connect until a few months later. Talk about fate. For an event I attended more or less on a whim, it sure has had a big impact on my life in the past year. Hope this year's is as much fun and as productive. Light a candle for me.

Above are a couple LensBaby favorites from last year's shoot: Barbie with the Madonna figure, and The Sad Alligator and her splendid body art -- yes, that's tattoo work, not paint.

No comments: