Friday, October 27, 2006

Gee, I wonder...


Just noticed that this shot of the vivacious Amie has nearly 4 times as many views as any other picture in my Flickr portfolio. Wonder why that might be? Must be her big, beautiful eyes. ;)

Actually, I think the real reason is that I tagged it "lingerie" while most of my other images don't have tags (the similar image of Amie below was not tagged, and only has a handful of views). I guess I now know how to get hits on Flickr. Not quite sure why I have images there even... maybe I need to cut that back or compartmentalize it a bit. Another thing to add to the endless "to do" list...

In the meantime, I've added the "lingerie" tag to the image below... let's see if that increases its popularity a bit.


1 comment:

Laclos said...

Well it is a nice picture.