Monday, January 08, 2007

The Return of Dirty Thoughts

Just a word to say that two of my entries have been accepted to the upcoming (heh, heh) Dirty Show 8, to be held Feb 9-11 plus the 14th in downtown Detroit. I had two pieces in the Dirty Show 7.5 back in September, but the February show is the really big deal. Some of the talented folks I know (and some I've just recently met) will have pieces in the show, too, and word is that a lot of national and international big shots have been invited to submit work, so who knows who I could be hanging next to?

Now I have to get busy and get the hanging pieces framed and sent up there, plus get prints ready for the museum store, and figure out the logistics of attending the show. As luck would have it, the show is the same weekend as the next Collingwood group shoot AND Boyd's Fetish Ball, which I think would be fun to document, even though I'll probably be the only guy there in plaid flannel.

I think I'll wait until afterwards to post the shots that will be in the show, just to add a little bit of suspense to the proceedings. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Well deserved.