Saturday, November 17, 2007

Angie in bloom

Angie is a model I first shot with about a year ago, when she still lived in northeast Ohio. She's since moved "home" and lives just a few minutes from me. She contacted me this spring to let me know that she's expecting, and wanted to know if I'd help her document the progress of her pregnancy, which I felt was a nice honor unto itself. We've been shooting every 3 or 4 weeks, and there was a bit of a backlog in the images, so I got a bunch to her last week. She posted several on her OMP, and I posted some on mine, and evidently the folks there like her "great with child" look as these four images were showcased (that's Danaid posing with her). We're due to go again soon, so stay tuned as the story (and the baby) develops. Thanks Angie!

4 comments:

John J. said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Lin said...

Indeed, well done Gary. Beautiful!

. said...

My compliments Angie and Gary, stunning work.

Anonymous said...

Excelentes imágenes las que nos presenta tu blog.

Mi enhorabuena.