Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lucky Charms

Here is Kristina once more from a shoot earlier this year. Had the pleasure of shooting with her this past weekend and hanging out...as sweet as she is beautiful. This one might be a bit more revealing than most of her other images, but I just love the simple straightforward beauty of it, and just a hint of bashfulness. Apparently she likes it too, as she posted it on her OMP... our third showcase from that shoot.

The second image is another shot of the lovely Carlotta... I'm still trying to work out details for another shoot with her during her midwestern swing. This is from last year's session which is going to be hard to beat... I just posted this one to keep things stirred up on my OMP, and surprise... another dinger. Both these women have been very lucky for me, and I consider myself fortunate to have worked with them, and hope to do so again soon. ;)

4 comments:

WillT said...

The image of Kristina in the boots: just perfect!

Will

Anonymous said...

Oh-oh-oh
YOu are amasing! CAnt wait to see all other pictures! and hang out at Iris party :))))

Anonymous said...

Two excellent pictures Gary! Also there is no distracting text in them! Why not upload? =)

Cheers, Ralf

|ris said...

Kristina, Carlotta and Sarah Ellis - these girls are just incredible models. Great captures of great women!