Saturday, May 19, 2007

Up All Night

I know I've been neglecting the blog a bit of late... the day job complications are, well, complex, but slowly sorting themselves out. Have cut way back on shooting, other than prior commitments, in an effort to try to catch up. Have also been working on selecting and finishing images for the "Dark Visions" show, as well as another show later in the summer. And kind of by accident, I put together another little something that I may unleash on the public before long...got so wrapped up in it that I ended up pulling an "all nighter" -- just looked out the window at some point and the sun was coming up. Been a while since I did that, but it was pretty cool to be that focused after several weeks of being "scattered, smothered and covered" by the events surrounding me.

Here are a couple more of Carlotta, just because I can't go wrong with her. Right?

No comments: