Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bending over backwards

Going to be away from the computer for most of the weekend, but wanted to check in and make a humble request or two...

First, this blog is approaching 200 entries, and I would GREATLY appreciate some more comments. I hear from a small handful of people on a regular basis, and I appreciate their efforts, but the other 99% of visitors haven't bothered yet. I know your returning visits are a positive comment of a sort, but would love to hear more from y'all as to what you like, what you don't like, what you wanna see more of...

Here's Teddie, bending over backwards to make an interesting photo for your appreciation. We're talking about another shoot soon that could definitely find its way into the "friends-only" blog, and you wouldn't want to miss that.

1 comment:

Dave B said...

I agree that it is a very interesting photo. Great lighting. Hope all is well, nice work on the new blog.