Friday, February 16, 2007

Heat Treatment

A week or so of sub-zero temperatures make me want to sit on a space heater... here Jade beats me to it.

Looks like three studio shoots this weekend: two return engagements and one new subject. I've only done brief shoots with the returning subjects, and I'm hoping to expand upon that work. The new subject is sort of the "ringmistress" for a group of young ladies who do promotional appearances for a small record label, and is something of an audition (both ways) for possibly doing shoots for all the girls and other fun stuff, so hope that goes well. The heat in the studio is unpredictable... it'll either be freezing or roasting most likely. Actually, roasting sounds pretty good at the moment.

Got a nice note yesterday from a fashion/glamour model I met at Boyd's December group shoot asking me to book some time at next month's event. Flattered that she held onto my card this long and that I'm among the first people she contacted. While I don't think she'll be doing any figure work, she is looking to add some "spice" to her portfolio, so who knows where things might go? She's adorable, so whatever we get will be beautiful, I'm sure. Hope things there have warmed up considerably by March 17...

1 comment:

dfklldoind said...

Gary,

Those photos look hot.



bt