Monday, February 12, 2007

Candy Poses...

Another highlight of this past weekend was the chance to work again with the remarkable Candy, protagonist of the highly regarded Feminism Without Clothes blog. I was fortunate to work with her in 2005 when she replied to a Craigslist ad I posted seeking models to work with while I was in the DC area for a shoot. She got up her nerve, we did a shoot that was something of a watershed for both of us, and she hasn't looked back.

The shot above is something of a tribute to Don Nelson's Hotel Room Nudes... that's one of his shots of Candy on the screen of her laptop, providing her with visual stimulation. I'd received some good advice from Don prior to my first shoot with her, and he'd contacted her shortly after to set up a shot, but they just recently managed to actually shoot together, so it just sort of seemed appropriate. Cheers, Don! ;)

Got to have some fun with her at the hotel Friday night, then again Saturday afternoon at Collingwood, where we tried to keep her from totally freezing. (Note the radiator in the corner of the shot.) Look for more images from both sessions soon. Then after the Collingwood, Andi and I squired Candy up to the Dirty Show where she was the belle of the ball, totally enchanting everyone she met, including Chip Willis, James M. Graham, Lochai, BT, Johnny Flamethrower, Iris Dassault, and I'm sure many others when my back was turned.

Thanks again, Candy, for everything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, now that's recursive!

-Don

Some Chick said...

I'm thankful for one thing (besides how awesome you were, of course)- that I left the Dirty Show early before I had time to reveal my true colors and make an ass of myself.

Thanks for the great weekend, Gary.