Sunday, February 18, 2007

Charlize, Drew, Selma, Meg and I

Had three really enjoyable shoots this weekend... nothing to show you just yet, but I plan to soon. While shooting the last model, I couldn't decide if she reminded me more of a young Drew Barrymore, Selma Blair, Meg Ryan or even at moments like Charlize Theron. Loads of spark and personality and potential, and I think it will show in the finished images.

Final tally in from the Dirty Show... neither of the hanging pieces sold, but I hear not so much did sell off the walls for some reason. On the upside, did sell 16 prints from the museum store... which may be why neither hanging piece sold. Still, it's an honor just to take part.

Have heard rumblings of a show up in Toledo this spring I think I'll be invited to take part in... more on that as it develops.

The shot at the top of this post is Shelley, who's got some big doings on her agenda over the next few weeks. She's kickin' ass and taking names to be sure! Out of the blue, this shot was showcased on her OMP this week... but I won't argue.

2 comments:

NWO said...

Wow! Fantastic images: I admire your talent!

Lin said...

I love this image, and this pose. One of my top 5 favourites you've ever done!