Friday, June 29, 2007

Skin City

Slight change in plans has made a window to do a quick update. The "Skin Art" show last night was a good time... not much for sales, though. (I'm learning that at shows in clubs, people generally only bring enough money for drinking, not for buying photos, plus they don't want to have to carry things around with them.) Was pretty good for networking though. Met several potential models, saw a few of my photographer friends from around town, and finally met the elusive Martin Class, but couldn't have much of a chat with him because the band playing at the moment was just a bit too overpowering. So, thanks to Lucky and Bill for staging the event and inviting me to join the fun.

Nice surprise when I checked my computer afterwards... two shots had showcased on model portfolios. London Andrews with Danaid, and another of Vassanta (aka Kristina). Thank you ladies! :)

No comments: