Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sarah

Haven't posted many shots of this Sarah, who used to be in the Detroit area, but has since moved to the Carolina coast. Without knowing it, she was a real motivator for me when I was getting serious with the figure work... I wanted to improve to the point of doing her justice if I got the chance to work with her. Met her at a rather odd group shoot she helped arrange, but did get the chance to do several studio and location shoots with her, and I think I've come close to doing her justice a few times. It's always sad when a favorite model moves out of the area, but that makes room for someone new. Plus, she still has family in the Detroit area, so there's always the chance that we can set up something on a visit home someday. Thanks again, Sarah, for everything. :)

No comments: