Thursday, June 28, 2007

She's a natural...

Just a quick update as I probably won't be able to do an entry this weekend. Have the "Skin Art" show tonight, the "Dark Visions" closing tomorrow, and possibly the "Club Shadow" event Friday. If you can make it out, please stop by and say "hi." Then the illustrious Collingwood Group Shoot on Saturday which is slated to include a lot of old friends and new faces and should be great fun. Maybe even a bonus session on Sunday, so a busy weekend to be sure. They all seem to be busy lately, and I can't believe the year is nearly half over.

There's still time to let me know what is your favorite picture from my blog, and just for telling me, you might receive a free print of your favorite image. Click the link for details, but I need to hear from you by July 1st.

A couple more from the stellar Danaid...she's a natural in more ways than one. The top one is from one of our more recent shoots and landed her a showcase on her OMP. The second one is from our try at some outdoor nude work, hope to get another opportunity soon. I managed to slip and fall on some wet mud and leaves just before this, but saved the camera. People as clumsy as me should not be allowed outdoors, or in cramped antique stores either for that matter. Anyway, I've said it before, but Danaid is simply a wonderful model and an entirely charming young lady. Still gaining experience, she has excellent instincts and poise, and is going to keep doing great work. I'm looking forward to the next time, and the next time...

No comments: