Tuesday, June 19, 2007

One Year!

Hey! Why is Sativa jumping for joy? Well, today's the one year anniversary of this here blog thinger! And they said it wouldn't last... hell, I said it wouldn't last, but here it stands. Over 270 posts, so 5 or 6 a week on average. Some have basically been just pictures, a lot have been more verbose, and I hope some of what I've written has been interesting or entertaining for you. It's certainly been educational for me, and I believe I made some new friends and maybe a few fans along the way...

So, to mark the occasion, and since the traditional first anniversary gift is paper, I'm giving one lucky blog reader a print of their choice! To be considered, all you have to do is tell me which image from the blog you like best. You can leave a comment on this entry (let me know if you don't want the comment public), or send a message to garymphoto (at) gmail (dot) com -- please refer to the date/title of the blog entry that features the image you like best, or just attach a copy of the image to your e-mail. I need to hear from you by July 1, 2007. From all the submissions, I'll choose one at random and that person will receive a signed 8"x12" (approximately) proof print of their chosen image. I'll pick one by July 4 and request mailing information at that time, so no need to include your mailing address with your submission. Offer void where prohibited, or where viewing this blog is prohibited, and by submitting you certify that you are of legal age in your jurisdiction to view adult material. No purchase necessary, batteries not included, etc. And please, no wagering.

So thanks to everyone who has been reading the blog (even those who just look at the pictures), and special thanks to those of you who have taken the time to post a comment or two along the way. Always great to hear from you, and I hope you'll stick around as I embark upon year two of I&E. Extra special thanks to Andi, Iris, Boyd, BT, Heather, and all the models for making it all possible!

5 comments:

Lin said...

Gary

Congrats on a year's superb blogging and great Art!
Looking forward to year 2!

Lin and Rich

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! It's been a year well spent.

So many good pictures to choose from, but I think my favorite was from a post called Congratulations Alicia!

Anonymous said...

Gary, it has been nice to see your work and hear what is up in your life. If I won I would have to give it to my brother Dave, as I wouldn't hang a nude shot in my house. I wouldn't be able to get my teenage son away from it. But I am so happy for you, living the dream. I am very impressed with your work.

Anonymous said...

I'll take a print of the first of any of your fantastic shots that deservedly make it into "the big league"!

Congrats on the debut year. Here's to many more matey

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Strange. My comment (#2) showed up as "anonymous". I must have accidentally hit that instead of "Other" in the comment form. As mentioned, I would pick the image from, Congratulations Alicia!.