Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Rear of the Year

Yes, yet another contest. This time it's the shapely Kirsten competing in the "Rear of the Year" contest with a picture from our sweltering shoot last summer. You can see more from that shoot here if you like, but please take a minute and vote for Kirsten (#17). Like so many of these contests, you have to register to vote, but you can vote once a day through the 14th. Sadly, the shot had to be censored because so many people in Ohio can't handle a bare butt, so Kirsten drew a fake thong on the shot... not something I normally approve of people doing to my images. I would have preferred to do myself at least, but as these things usually go, she did her entry at the last minute and didn't have time to ask me to paint something on her...

And a reminder, yes, it was that damn hot and she is sweating her ass off. I was too. We've had a break the past couple days, but it's been close to 90 degrees in early JUNE for crying out loud. I can't imagine what it's going to be like in August, especially in that hotbox of a studio. Might be a good time to find some cool streams and creeks to shoot in. Or the frozen food section at Kroger.

No comments: