Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Habit forming

It seems that blogging needs to become a habit in order for it to be worthwhile at all. I guess the argument could be made that one should blog only when one has something to say. But on the other hand, I'm sure there are a million blogs that started with good intentions, and petered out after a couple weeks. I've been guilty of a couple of those myself. I'd like to try to keep this one going though, so may just post for the sake of posting to amuse the handful of visitors this seems to get, mainly spilling over from Candy's blog. Maybe it will become a habit, like Amber's smoking.

If you have read these entries, or just looked at the pictures, be sure to say "Yo!" or something in the comments section. Do you like today's image, dislike, disapprove of hot models smoking cigarettes in photos? Let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, found ya! moochas smoochas, zelda

huck said...

Gary,

I really appreciate reading your thoughts and looking through the lens of your camera.

Smoking, hmm... I how hard an addiction like this can be to break. Needless to say, I love the photo. Ahh, the relaxing feeling of taking a drag... naked.