Thursday, June 29, 2006

Valiant effort

Here we see Sarah, a favorite of mine for obvious reasons. We might shoot this weekend, we might not, depending which way the wind blows. Cross your fingers...

Don't ask me why, with so much other stuff to do, I instead squandered time trying to spend the monthly upload allowance on my Flickr account. While I made a valiant effort, I didn't manage to use it up. They're pretty generous, actually. I did upload quite a lot of images, many of which haven't been on my other portfolio pages before. It's in no particular order... some of it's a little older -- from late 2005 or early this year. A lot of it is fashion/glamour type stuff rather than the art nudes everyone expects from me. One shot even goes back to my college days (hey Becky). See if you can figure out which ones are which. There may be a pop quiz.

And thanks to Dave Levingston for his kind comment on the last entry, as well as other generous gestures. In case you don't know Dave, he is pretty much the king of the outdoor nude, and does a lot of other incredible work. Hard to believe his space is maybe 50 yards from where I shoot... then again, his space is as big as all outdoors. As is his generosity and talent. Check his site, order his book, and offer him a drink should your paths ever cross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gary. I'll give you the $20 next time I see you...