Monday, July 30, 2007

Last call...

End of the month already, and just a "last call" on a couple things. First, for any readers who are Silver or higher members of OneModelPlace.com, please stop by my OMP page and give me a nice vote in the "art nude photography" contest by tomorrow night. I'm guessing the winner will be someone who frequents the OMP forums and is a lot more aggressive about stumping for votes. Who knows? The winner might even actually be the best art nude photographer on OMP.

Second, as promised/threatened, I'm going to be ending the introductory pricing on my book, Dark Light, so if you've been thinking about buying it, now's the time. If you would like me to sign your copy, please drop me a message at garymphoto(at)gmail(dot)com and we'll make arrangements.

This shot is the amazing Carlotta to tide you over until I can do a more elaborate entry regarding this past weekend's adventures in the skin trade...

No comments: