Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My honor...

One person I always feel honored to work with is Aurora, also known as Dreamscapes. Beyond being gorgeous with just the right mix of exotic and goth-next-door, she just has a certain strength of presence and a calm self-assurance that I admire, and I do my best to capture it in the images we do together.

We don't always agree, but I think that little bit of friction adds something to the shoots. I've lost track of how many times we've shot together, but I'd guess it's about a dozen. Here are two from our most recent shoot, and I'll enjoy the privilege of working with her again on Saturday...the first of what I hope to be at least a dozen more times. D, if I haven't said it before, thanks for being such a sweet friend as well as an outstanding model.

No comments: