Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Amanda reckon with...

I've been lucky as a photographer in that a number of the best nationally recognized figure models live within a few hours drive of me, and I've been fortunate enough to work with many of them. Amanda here was one of the first "big time" models who worked with me, and besides being sweet as pie and fun to work with, is a real natural as a model. She had her first baby a couple months ago, but I think she's already gearing up to get back in the modeling game. (She had done some beautiful maternity work as well, but we couldn't seem to work out a shoot while she was really showing.) Evidently, she's revamping her portfolio, and posted some more of our shots on her OMP portfolio, and these two were showcased. I reckon I need to find a way to work with her again soon...

No comments: