Friday, October 19, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

An artsy one of Rose from the spring... just caught my eye, so I thought I'd share it here.

Decisions... have to start deciding a few things pretty soon. What work I'm submitting various places, what I want to try to do with the studio space, and the eternal question, what to wear to a halloween party next week. Suggestions welcome. It should be something simple and not require a lot of preparation. Maybe I'll swing by the Halloween store tonight to see what's available. There's also the option of having someone do some gory makeup thing on me, since before the party I'll be with at least one person who knows how to do that stuff. Not sure how long I can bear to wear it though. Or maybe I'll just paint a tiretread on the top of my shoe and wear three cameras around my neck to be a Britney Spears papparazzo... again, suggestions welcome.

No comments: